serch ads

Monday, March 2, 2009

Host A Web Server on Your Home PC

If you want to make small site of your own and don’t want to pay for hosting prices, this article and exactly tell you how to do it.I had always wondered if I can host my blog or a small site on my laptop but well looking at traffic and security I can’t.

But if you want to make a website for friends and family this can be a good solution for u . You don’t have to pay any money for this. A friend was going through some magazine ( I am not sure which one ) and he told me about a software that really can help you hosting a web site on your own pc.I gave it a try and its really good.A small analysis and experience of this software in just 6 steps and its tested in Windows Xp, Vista you need to check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails